Join the Chamber of Commerce and receive the benefit of inclusion in our Pocahontas County business directory.
Follow the steps below to get started!
- 1. PURCHASE YOUR ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP:
- $100 annual membership ($50 for first time members).
- Checks and Credit Cards accepted.
- Purchase membership and choose payment options here.
- 2. CREATE A USER ACCOUNT TO ACCESS YOUR BUSINESS LISTING:
- You will be prompted to enter a username and email address
- Create a user name of your choosing.
- A password will be emailed to you. You may change it after log-in if desired.
- 3. SEARCH FOR YOUR LISTING:
- If your business is currently listed, select the “claim now” feature found on the business listing page and enter the requested information.
- A claim will be sent to the Chamber of Commerce for verification. You’ll receive an email after your claim has been approved.
- To create a new listing, log in and select the “Add listing” button from main menu to get started.