Why join the Pocahontas County Chamber of Commerce?
Business is in Our Nature.
We promote a progressive, sustainable business climate for our members through development, networking, and education. We strive to enhance both our business and residential environments as we preserve our unique culture.
We speak for our members’ needs within the county as well as the state. We work to sit at the table and be heard when decisions are made that affect business.
We believe in the importance of effective media and marketing. Our website, business directory and linking capabilities can bring customers to your doors. We employ technologies to ennable our members to reach fellow members and the community with information and promotions.
Knowledge is a winning edge, and the Chamber provides members with opportunities throughout the year to learn about regional issues, meet decision-makers and gain new skills.
The Roadkill Cookoff represents the cooperative efforts of many Chamber member businesses and organizations to show Pocahontas County at its spirited best. The event introduces thousands of visitors to the natural beauty, entrepeneurial opportunities and fine people of our community.
Join the Pocahontas County Chamber of Commerce. Come be a part of the future, where Business is in Our Nature.
What are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
To join the Pocahontas County Chamber of Commerce and receive the benefit of inclusion in our business directory, please follow the steps below:
- PAY MEMBERSHIP DUES:
- If you haven’t already done so, complete the process of paying your annual membership dues. Payment can be completed here, with the membership item above, or through our online store. (Listings will not be published until membership is verified)
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT:
- Click “Join Now” in the page navigation to create your account.
- A password will be email to you. After logging in, you may change your password if desired.
- CLAIM OR PUBLISH A NEW LISTING:
- – If your business is currently listed, select the “claim now” feature found on the business listing page and follow the instructions.
- – If creating a new listing, log in and select the “Add listing” button from the page navigation bar to get started.