Autumn Harvest Festival and West Virginia Roadkill Cook-off
Mark your calendars for the The Autumn Harvest Festival and West Virginia Roadkill Cook-off on September 26, 2015.
Congratulations to the 2014 Winners:
- 1st Place Winner and Showmanship – The Coal Hollow Brothers
- ” Jaeger Wild mit Pilzen “
- 2nd Place Winner – The Hot Potty Cooks
- ” Chunks and More “
- 3rd Place Winnner – Mama Mia
- ” Braised Venison with Portobello Mushrooms, Celery Root & Toasted Pecans “
- People’s Choice – The Three Amigos
- ” Three Amigo Stew “
The West Virginia RoadKill Cook-off is one of the region’s most fun and exciting annual events. In years past, the Food Network, the Travel Channel and the Discovery Channel have all covered this wild and offbeat festival! If you’ve ever wanted to taste exotic dishes like squirrel gravy over biscuits, teriyaki-marinated bear or deer sausage, this is the place to be!
Cooking starts at 9 a.m. — judging starts at noon — and you can taste the grub whenever your stomach is ready! Tasting ticket sales close at 1:00 p.m.
- Autumn Harvest Festival Craft Vendor Registration
- Autumn Harvest Festival County Fair Exhibit Rules
- Possum Trot 5K Registration
- RoadKill Cook-off Judging Form
- RoadKill Cooking Rules
- Roadkill Cook-off Registration & Recipe Release Form 2014
- 2014 official rules and registration for the Biscuit Bake-Off
- West Virginia Roadkill & Autumn Harvest Pageants (2015)