Autumn Harvest Festival and West Virginia Roadkill Cook-off
Mark your calendars for the The Autumn Harvest Festival and West Virginia Roadkill Cook-off on September 24, 2016.
Congratulations to the 2015 Winners:
- 1st Place Winner and Showmanship – The Ridge Runner’s
- ” Catch Yer-Self a Huzband,” (Hillbilly Burgoo)
- 2nd Place Winner – Cheers, Deers and Mountaineers
- ” Busted Tailgate BBQ Macaroni & Cheese “
- 3rd Place Winnner – The Three Amigos
- ” Bear Butt Savory Stew “
- People’s Choice – Pocahontas County High School Pro Start
- ” Kountry Kookin’ Hillbilly Chili “
The West Virginia RoadKill Cook-off is one of the region’s most fun and exciting annual events. In years past, the Food Network, the Travel Channel and the Discovery Channel have all covered this wild and offbeat festival! If you’ve ever wanted to taste exotic dishes like squirrel gravy over biscuits, teriyaki-marinated bear or deer sausage, this is the place to be!
Cooking starts at 9 a.m. — judging starts at noon — and you can taste the grub after 11:00 a.m. or whenever your stomach is ready! Tasting ticket sales close at 1:00 p.m.
- Autumn Harvest Festival and Roadkill Cook-off rackcard
- Autumn Harvest Festival Craft Vendor Registration
- Autumn Harvest Festival County Fair Exhibit Rules
- Possum Trot 5K Registration
- RoadKill Cook-off Judging Form
- 2015 Cooking Rules
- Roadkill Cook-off Registration Form 2015
- 2015 official rules and registration for the Biscuit Bake-Off
- West Virginia Roadkill & Autumn Harvest Pageants (2015)